1. copy this url, don't miss the two dot dots at the very end!
2. go to either regular or turbo mode
3. go to the 'Add a Template' tab
4. Paste the url above into the big box
5. fill out the other boxes. Give it a unique name
6. choose ssurl if you want just a JSON form OR choose ssurlgadget if you want both a html form and a JSON form
7. click 'Save' button
8. go to html-templates mode and you will see your form.
Note: You may have to repeat your steps if the spreadsheet form hasn't been 'warmed up'. If you do repeat these steps, make sure you change the name to keep it unique.