* The easiest way to create a waveform for non-programmers is by using Google's spreadsheet form designer.
* The next easiest way to create a waveform is by logging in to your waveform account and viewing a sample form. Click the button labeled "Waveform Info" (may not work in IE) and copy the JSON that gets displayed. Make modifications to this JSON and paste the result into the input box on the 'Add Template' tab.
There is a Gui Designer developed by Sierk
There is a running version which can be found on http://www.projectspace.nl.
There is also a Gui Builder created by Christophe Badoit which you can find here: http://tof2k.com/ext/formbuilder/ .
The output of the Gui Builder/Gui Designer have to have one minor modifications before it will work as a waveform.
1. Always start with either a panel or a formpanel.
2. Click the 'edit JSON button' and copy all of the JSON text.
3. Paste the JSON xtype string into the 'Add Template' Tab
Try the form out. If it doesn't work, try using some of the templates on this site.